Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Thank you to friends out there listening...by Feliza Cabrera

We are writing you to say thank you.
Thank you for your prayers, John 17:9.
Thank you for standing alongside us as we serve, Galations 6:2.
Thank you...you who gave, Leviticus 23:38.
Thank you for loving us, I John 4:7-12.

It's hard to trust in God sometimes isn't it? But He's so good. He's more than faithful and more than enough.

When you are a natural thinker, you think a lot. When you are a natural thinker and out of your familiar environment and away from regular life as you know it, you think even more!

You can either push towards God or pull away. As for me, I've done both. But God. He is just so good, isn't He? He is the peace giver and the way maker.

He is the calmer of anxious hearts; I have one of those too...be encouraged!

I am so, so glad that He is my Savior, my Redeemer. I was never ever the same after praying to ask Jesus into my heart almost 40 years ago. Hmm. In spite of my own self, He loved me, in spite of what I have done, He loved me, in spite of my future He loves me.

It's about love people. The greatest commandment is to Love the Lord God with all your heart...Matthew 22:37, 38.



No comments: