Friday, February 1, 2008

Building the Store House! (Videos)

"I am the Lord All-Powerful, and I challenge you to the test. Bring the entire ten percent into the storehouse, so there will be food in my ouse. Then I will open the windows of heaven and flood you with blessing after blessing. I will also stop locusts from destroying your crops and keeping your vineyards from producing. Everyone of every nation will talk about how I have bless you and about your wonderful land. I, the Lord All-Powerful, have spoken!" Malachi 3:10-12 (Word in Life Bible, Contemporary English Version).

What a fitting verse for this video clip. Here you can see construction of a small structure already taken place on our brand new property! This is the building of the 'store house' which is to be used for storage of the building supplies and equipment, later it will be used as part of the church facilities.

No comments: